GW Racing was founded by Graham and Wendy Erhart in 2006 near Withcott, Queensland to supply race parts and services and give their speedway customers a competitive edge.
Both Graham and Wendy are long-time motorsport enthusiasts having been competitors and administrators for over 30 years. Both have raced dirt track touring cars and speedway sedans, and Graham continues to be involved with the Charlton Speedway Club.
Through their combined business savvy and familiarity with Australian speedway, GW Racing sources parts from Australia and the United States for local competitors. GW Racing is proud to service the needs of individual competitors, across speedway divisions from Sprintcar, Modified Productions , Junior Quarter Midgets and many others.
- Peter Lack
- 2009 World Series Sprintcars Round Win (Kalgoorlie, WA) 1st
- 2005 Australian Modified Production Title (Lismore, NSW) 1st
- 2004 Australian Modified Production Title (Albany, WA) 1st
- 2003 Australian Modified Production Title (Murray Bridge, SA) 1st
- Graham Erhart
- 2003 , Australian Modified Production Title (Murray Bridge , SA) 20 lap record , still stands !
- 1980 to 1993 Dirt Track Touring Car Racing , (South East Qld ) 7 times Toowoomba Auto Club Champi